I suggest this message:

http://www.gofundme.com/34fah4?fb_action_ids=613052702053001&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map=%7B%2261305270

I applied for international scholarships in the USA and I was awarded a full tuition scholarship at Salve Regina University in State of Rhode Island, but need help raising money to afford the other incidentals including airfare ,books, health insurance,visa and other fees. My family has no money, our home in Homs has been destroyed and the resources we had left we used to bail friends and relatives out of jail.

I am very sure that from the experience and knowledge which i am going to be exposed to in the US , I will be able to make a difference in Syria and be part of the community that will help in rebuilding my country to make it much better than ever.

This is why I am reaching out to the international community to assist me in raising the rest of the cost of funding my education in America. A small contribution would help a desperate Syrian student fulfill his dream of completing his bachelor's degree.

Thank you so much.
Sinan

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon