I suggest this message:

We petition the obama administration to: Endorse The Freedom Fighters; Save the Syrian People and the World from Authoritarianism

Attention all Citizens of The United States and abroad who have a Loving Compassion for the People of Syria. I just created a Petition page on White House's We the People: Your Voice in Our Government website.

We must point out that Bashar Al-Assad has crossed the red line of chemical weapons put by Obama. Not only so, he has used this red line as a green light to murder, rape and torture more than 80,000 people, including women and children. It has caused both neighboring and/or distant countries to overcrowd with more than 2,000,000 refugees with minimal supplies. Since 2011 Assad has brutally killed the Syrian people by chemical means and others. Standing aside while this atrocity happens goes against American policy and principles. We ask the Obama Administration to ((if possible) remove all chemical sites belonging to the regime), to supply large amounts of weapons and training to the right people of the Free Syrian Army by establishing a government in the area, set up a no fly zone & a Blockade around both Syria's and Lebanon's Foreign suppliers in Military affairs, establish relations between The National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces (aka The Syrian National Coalition), The Kurdish Supreme Committee and The State of Israel, and the Most Important of all: endorsing The Freedom Fighters.

So I ask you, Citizens of the world, if you see it in your hearts, please consider signing (however a whitehouse.gov account is required to sign petitions). In order to create or sign a petition on We the People, the government requires a WhiteHouse.gov account. It's easy to accomplish - just start by clicking "Create an account" below and fill out the form. You can learn more about WhiteHouse.gov accounts in our Terms of Participation and privacy policy. Then Share this Petition with your Friends & Family Worldwide, (In Public & Online,) to support us and make our voice louder! Here is the Link: http://on.fb.me/15wcBhs

The Freedom Fighters are a Foreign Legion whose sole purpose is to Fight for Freedom and Protect Democracy, worldwide.

Here are The Freedom Fighters Proclamation of Principles:
We the commanders and representatives of the Military Councils of The Freedom Fighters hereby proclaim these principles:
■ We believe in a free and democratic World where all people, regardless of their ethnicity, creed, religion or class shall enjoy equal rights and live in liberty, justice and peace.
■ We believe in a pluralistic, multi-ethnic, multi-religious society that honors and upholds freedom of expression, thought and conscience.
■ We believe in the freedom of association and assembly. No one shall be forced into a political association or denied equal participation in political life.
■ We believe that the rule of law shall apply equally to all People, shall be honored by the governing bodies and shall reign supreme throughout any nation.
■ We believe that the governing bodies and public authorities shall protect all citizens from persecution, fear and cruel or unusual punishment.
■ We reject all forms of terrorism and will fight against the scourge of revenge that is killing our world.
■ We recognize the threat posed by any Authoritarian regimes, stockpiles of Weapons of Mass Destruction and pledge to safeguard, dismantle, or destroy these dangerous materials.
■ We welcome peace and security in any Not Free Countries and we look forward to establishing political partnerships and alliances in Free Countries and beyond.
■ The Freedom Fighters is a military structure responsible to all citizens and will submit to the power of the higher authority of a democratic civilian government.
■ We seek a peaceful end to any crisis but will fight if necessary to end the tyranny and dictatorship of any Authoritarian regime. Our aim is to protect the civilians and to guarantee them a brighter future.
■ We will do our utmost to uphold international humanitarian law and norms, which includes treating prisoners humanely, even if any Authoritarian regime engages in crimes against humanity.
■ We welcome any international allies and partners joining us in this revolution for freedom and dignity.

For more information about "The Freedom Fighters," please visit: http://on.fb.me/197wiQJ

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)